Sunday, November 05, 2006

WHAT I'M UP TO RIGHT NOW (IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED)



This is my current project. It is a 1968 Nova. I am trying to get it ready to take to the Turkey Run at Daytona Thanksgiving week. Hopefully, it won,t be coming back home with me.




This is a'66 Nova that I sold recently unfinished.










This is a '55 Chevy that I sold a few months ago. Shoulda kept it.

This week, I am preaching Sunday morning, Monday night, and Tuesday night at Faith Baptist Church outside of Lakeland ,Fl.

Brethren, pray for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, all right. I'm praying that you will start working with some Mustangs in there, too!

Garry Weaver said...

Gee! Gordon,
Why would I want to do that? Mustangs are (shudder) Fords. Fords and Democrats jist ain't Christian.