Wednesday, May 02, 2007

NEWS YOU CAN USE!

J. D. Hatfield's book, THE VOICE OF VISION, is now available! Go to his blog and follow the links to order it. J.D. is one of my favorite bloggers and a very gifted writer. I highly recommend both his blog and his book. In my opinion, if you like Tozer and Ravenhill, you'll love Hatfield's writing.

Also I'm registered for the Together for the Gospel conference which will be held at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, Kentucky, April 15th-17th 2008. I went to the last one in 2006. It was probably the best conference that I have ever had the pleasure of attending. I encourage you to make every possible effort to go. If you want to go, you had better hurry and register! I'm thinking it will fill up fast. BTW If you go, they give you a bunch of free books!

I sure hope they have a blogger fellowship like the last one. I really enjoy getting to meet the people who really make a difference in the world thru their blogging. If you are going, let me know in the comments section.

8 comments:

Even So... said...

I'll be in town this weekend to see the folks, but not sure of my schedule yet...man, that T4G is going to be grat, but I cannot sign up so far in advance, sure hope it doesn't fill up for another little while...

Kim said...

Is this one of those conferences for pastors only?

I wish I could get free books.

Garry Weaver said...

J.D.,
Gimme a holler if you have time to buy my lunch or sumthin'.

Just kidding. I'll buy yours.

Kim,
Yeah, it's for pastors, preachers and aspiring rev's. Does Buggy aspire? If so, he could go and take you. I understand wives are welcome.

Even So... said...

I understand wives are welcome.

Not so loud, Garry, Margie will hear...

;-)

Kim said...

Alas, no, my dear one has no aspirations for the pastorate. He does have dreams of owning an apple orchard, but somehow I don't that think that's analagous.

I'll just have to dream about the free books.

Steve Weaver said...

You may already know this, but I'm going!

Marcian said...

My blog has spoken, and you are declared "it".

Daniel said...

I would love to go to that conference, I will chat up the leaders in our church and see if we can't put something together - Kentucky is quite far away though, might have to fly in. For now I am in wait and see mode.