Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PARADISE


Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my blogbuddies. Hope you all get to spend time with your families this week.
Jan and I are headed to Tennessee on Tuesday. Elizabeth and her two boys are going along with us so, the Lord willing, the whole family can be together one more time. That is such a rare thing these days.
Let's remember to pray for and give thanks for our troops who are fighting our enemies "over there" so we don't have to fight them over here.

6 comments:

Steve Weaver said...

Merry Christmas! See you Tuesday!

Jeremy Weaver said...

Ya'll be a carful when you come up. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

A tender Tennessee Christmas, huh? Sounds good. I sure hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

Kim said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, Garry. My brothers and I (I have three) have not all been together in one place with my parents for ten years.

Unknown said...

Here's another wish for a wonderful Christmas together and a blessed new year.

Betty G

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the comment about our troops. We must stand by them. I hope you had a good Christmas. I am Gordon and Cameron's daddy.
Ken Cloud
Palms of Victory
www.kencloud.wordpress.com